Sunday 17 July 2011

Glass Magic Trick Video | Amazing Glass



Glass Magic Trick VideoJason Mayoff, Zachary Burgeson and Eric Cole liked this video so much that all of them un-connectedly submitted it for me to publish on Mighty Optical Illusions homepage. I am really puzzled with this one. I browsed the web for explanation, and almost everywhere people said that the fluid this guy is purring is just an ordinary water. I wouldn’t bet my allowance on it.
Allrighty then, I’ll let you smart-asses figure this one for yourselves, since I really don’t have a clue. Can we solve it together? In the past, I believe we managed to solve every single puzzle on this website. I hope that the tradition won’t be stopped today. This is more of a magic trick than optical illusion, but when we solve it, maybe I’ll change my statement. For more illusionary videos, be sure to jump to our videos section. Now employ your gray brain cells, and start thinking!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP